Pages

Like this

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Chipotle Mexican Grill

Man I LOVE Chipotle,
or more correctly called, Chipotle Mexican Grill. I've been a fan since '95 back in Denver. Many of my friends were the architects for the original restaurants, but when you get down to it, I love the Colorado / Mexican style burrito and the ability to have a beer at a fast food restaurant. Zteca was always a big competitor for me as they had a full bar, and we would hit it in the evening.

The servings are huge for the day you are famished, I used to eat half and save the other half for later as it's to much for one meal.

The best is a Chicken Fajita Burrito with black beans, mild salsea, sour cream and cheese.  All for $6.50.






I've never had a bad experience at a Chipotle, until last week, the cashier was in the back for 5 min while we were waiting to pay. Not a deal breaker, but until then, they had a perfect record for me. I left full, but sullen. Never Fear, I had, as always, put my card in the fishbowl, and won a free lunch for myself and 4 friends the next week. I guess the Chipotle gods had a visit from the Karmic Burrito.
I never thought they could improve their burritos, but 5 free burritos for me and select coworkers made me positively giddy!  

Thank you Steve Ells!!

No comments:

Post a Comment